The place to be on Sunday mornings at 10 am!
Check here for exciting news and information!
To gain access to our Sparkhouse Online Information, please follow the directions below:
Parents, welcome to Sparkhouse Online!
Sparkhouse Online makes it easy to stay connected to the lessons your children are learning each week in Sunday school. Follow the steps below to get started.
- Go to Sparkhouse Online at http://sundayschool.sparkhouseonline.org.
- Under “New User,” enter your Church ID: SCPC Kids at the Creek
- Complete the rest of the requested information and click “Submit.”
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your request is approved.
- After you receive the confirmation e-mail, return to Sparkhouse Online.
- Enter your e-mail address and password under “Returning User.” Click “Log In.”
Edit your profile and add family members
- After you log in for the first time, click on your name in the upper right corner of the screen.
- On the form that displays next, update your profile information and change your password as needed. Click “Save” when you are done.
- To add a child to your profile, click “Add a Child Family Member,” near the bottom of the form. Complete the requested information and click “Save.”
- You can add an Adult Family Member to your profile, if you wish. Someone sending you a message through Sparkhouse Online has the option to copy your Adult Family Member(s).
- Go to the Home page by clicking on “Sparkhouse Online Sunday School” at the top of the screen. Look at the “Register for Classes/Events” heading near the upper right corner of the screen. If there are no orange links under this heading, the Sunday school director now has all the information needed for your child’s registration.